Thursday, March 12, 2009

Making Progress!

After hours of searching websites, I think Jessie may have settled on some fabric today! I'm anxious to get started on the "real" dress and watch it take shape. I won't give any details--just keep checking in.

The practice dress is still a work in progress, but I think it will be as good as it will get today. I just need to take the straps off and re-do them a little.

As for reading, I'm getting into Jane Eyre--hoping to unlock some of the secrets of the book The Thirteenth Tale that I read a couple weeks ago. Jane Eyre is such a classic I'm ashamed to admit that I've never read it. I remember Wuthering Heights fondly, but have never read much more of that era.

In the Bible, I'm in the midst of Ezra--always interesting. At our Bible study we're watching a series of DVD's made by Anita (I can't remember her last name). She does a wonderful job of portraying women in the Bible. Today we watched Sarah and Martha. It's amazing the talent of this woman in recreating these women's lives.

Have a great day!