Wednesday, March 25, 2009

DIARY CONTINUED

Jessie's prom dress is nearing completion! Today I sewed in the bodice lining and tomorrow or Friday I will work on the straps. It fits well, but the straps will be crucial. If they go as well as everything else has so far, I will be ecstatic! I can't wait to show you a picture, but Jessie doesn't want Brad to see it before prom, so you'll have to wait.

Tomorrow is Jessie's first tennis match. She's playing #2 singles and #1 doubles with Melissa Seifert, who is the #1 singles player. I just hope it warms up a little--for the spectators. The girls are moving around.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"""I love wholesale wedding dresses
I love discount wedding dress
""
"

Anonymous said...

you will not know which on to choose, take your time, you want to find the perfect dress vintage wedding dresses the wedding dress of your dream not just any dress, the most important dress of your life bridesmaid dresses From that time ‘’something blue’’ that you should wear on your wedding day are still present until today evening gowns The brides were garters. Many brides were the color green the symbol of youth, the brides were very young wedding dresses The wedding rings were made from very strong metal as iron to last a lifetime There were different styles beach wedding dresses