Thursday, September 2, 2010

Piper Ann McMillan

Piper Ann McMillan arrived this morning at 7:58 a.m., weighing 7 pounds, 7.6 ounces, and measuring 20 inches. She's a sweetheart, and big sister, Paisley, is just as excited as the rest of us. These first two pictures were our first glimpse of her, even before being weighed and measured.
Grandpa's turn came a little later, but he's just as proud.

This is in her mom's arms, after having her hair brushed. Those Traudt granddaughters are famous for their full, dark locks. Annie is doing well and we'll have some pictures of her next time.
Here's a sweet one with David and Paisley.
Have a great day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Annie & David.
Piper looks so sweet, and she will have so many people to love her.


Grandpa Miles & Rita

Unknown said...

Yes she will be so blessed to be in such a loving family. Adorable

Natalie said...

Congratulations on another adorable granddaughter!

Anonymous said...

"""I love wholesale wedding dresses
I love discount wedding dress
""
"

Chocolate, Vanilla and Caramel said...

Congratulations, Margaret! She is just beautiful! My sister named one of her daughters Piper too - I love that name! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog and I hope you enjoy your new granddaughter. :)

Oscar said...

I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com